This work has been supported by awards from the National Science Foundation (grant NSF-BCS 0423900), the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, and the North American Regional Science Council. Additional support for the Triangle Census Research Data Center comes from the National Science Foundation (grants NSF-SES 0004322 and NSF-ITR 0427889). Part of the research was conducted while the author was a Special Sworn Status researcher of the United States Census Bureau at the Triangle Census Research Data Center. The contents of this study have been screened to ensure that no confidential data are revealed. All contents and conclusions expressed are solely the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of any of the supporting organizations or the United States Census Bureau.
Industrial Structure and the Sources of Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Manufacturing Plant Production
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 54–91, March 2013
How to Cite
Drucker, J. (2013), Industrial Structure and the Sources of Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Manufacturing Plant Production. Growth and Change, 44: 54–91. doi: 10.1111/grow.12002
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-BCS 0423900
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- North American Regional Science Council
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-SES 0004322, NSF-ITR 0427889
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!