This study was partially funded by SEJ2010-19088/ECON, SEJ2010-16934/ECON, the “Xarxa de Referència d'R+D+I en Economia i Polítiques Públiques,” the SGR programme (2009-SGR-322) of the Catalan Government, and the PGIR programme (N-2008PGIR/05) of Rovira i Virgili University. This article has benefited from discussions with Á. Alañón, D. Liviano and M. Manjón. I am grateful to seminar participants at “Regional Competitiveness and International Factor Movements” (INFER & LEO—Université d'Orléans, 2011). Any errors are, of course, my own.
Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 118–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Arauzo-Carod, J.-M. (2013), Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?. Growth and Change, 44: 118–148. doi: 10.1111/grow.12004
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
- Xarxa de Referència d'R+D+I en Economia i Polítiques Públiques. Grant Numbers: SEJ2010-19088/ECON, SEJ2010-16934/ECON
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-322
- Rovira i Virgili University. Grant Number: N-2008PGIR/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!