The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the World Intellectual Property Organization. We acknowledge financial support from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, ECO2011-30260-C03-03 and the project “Knowledge, Innovation, Territory (KIT)”—Programme ESPON 2013 (2010–2013). We are very grateful to CRENoS (University of Cagliari and University of Sassari) for providing us with data on patents, R&D and human capital. However, any mistakes or omissions are ours.
Do Labour Mobility and Technological Collaborations Foster Geographical Knowledge Diffusion? The Case of European Regions
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Knowledge, Innovation, and Regional Performance Territorial Patterns of Innovation in Europe. Guest Editor: Roberta Capello
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 321–354, June 2013
How to Cite
Miguélez, E. and Moreno, R. (2013), Do Labour Mobility and Technological Collaborations Foster Geographical Knowledge Diffusion? The Case of European Regions. Growth and Change, 44: 321–354. doi: 10.1111/grow.12008
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: ECO2011-30260-C03-03
- project “Knowledge, Innovation, Territory (KIT)”—Programme ESPON 2013 (2010–2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!