This paper contains some of the analyses developed within the ESPON 2013-KIT (Knowledge, Innovation, Territory) Project. The final report is available at the website http://www.espon.eu/main/Menu_Projects/Menu_AppliedResearch/kit.html. Financial support by the KIT (Knowledge, Innovation, Territory) project is therefore gratefully acknowledged. Moreover, authors would like to thank two anonymous referees for their useful comments to a previous version. Usual disclaims apply.
Territorial Patterns of Innovation and Economic Growth in European Regions
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Knowledge, Innovation, and Regional Performance Territorial Patterns of Innovation in Europe. Guest Editor: Roberta Capello
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 195–227, June 2013
How to Cite
Capello, R. and Lenzi, C. (2013), Territorial Patterns of Innovation and Economic Growth in European Regions. Growth and Change, 44: 195–227. doi: 10.1111/grow.12009
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2012
- KIT (Knowledge, Innovation, Territory) project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!