Financial support by ESPON 2013-KIT (European Observation Network of Territorial Development and Cohesion-Knowledge, Innovation, Territory) Project and by the European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)/ERC Grant Agreement No. 269868 is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are solely responsible for any errors contained in the article.
R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions, and Regional Innovation in the U.S
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Knowledge, Innovation, and Regional Performance Territorial Patterns of Innovation in Europe. Guest Editor: Roberta Capello
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 287–320, June 2013
How to Cite
Crescenzi, R. and Rodríguez-Pose, A. (2013), R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions, and Regional Innovation in the U.S. Growth and Change, 44: 287–320. doi: 10.1111/grow.12011
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2012
- ESPON 2013-KIT (European Observation Network of Territorial Development and Cohesion-Knowledge, Innovation, Territory) Project
- European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)/ERC Grant Agreement No. 269868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!