This study was carried out with the support of the Cooperative Research Program for Agricultural Science & Technology Development (Project No. PJ008996), Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. The latent county-to-county migration data set constructed here is available to researchers upon request.
Estimating Employment-Related Migration from Overlapping Migration and Commuting Networks
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 474–493, September 2013
How to Cite
Han, Y., Goetz, S. J., Kim, T. and Lee, J. (2013), Estimating Employment-Related Migration from Overlapping Migration and Commuting Networks. Growth and Change, 44: 474–493. doi: 10.1111/grow.12016
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!