A preliminary version of this paper was submitted to the XXXVI Reunión de Estudios Regionales in Badajoz, Spain. The authors greatly appreciate the constructive comments by the three anonymous reviewers and the editor. Support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Innovation is also gratefully acknowledged (ECO2010-20557).
Non-Linear Relationships of Internal and External Resources on a Firm's Innovation: The Case of the Spanish Vinalopó Footwear Cluster
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 494–521, September 2013
How to Cite
Belso-Martinez, J. A. and Molina-Morales, F. X. (2013), Non-Linear Relationships of Internal and External Resources on a Firm's Innovation: The Case of the Spanish Vinalopó Footwear Cluster. Growth and Change, 44: 494–521. doi: 10.1111/grow.12017
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Innovation. Grant Number: ECO2010-20557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!