Kent R. Grote is an assistant professor at the Department of Economics and Business, Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Victor A. Matheson is a professor at the Department of Economics and Accounting, Box 157A, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA 01610-2395, USA. His e-mail address is: email@example.com, JEL Classification Codes: D81, H71, L83
The Impact of State Lotteries and Casinos on State Bankruptcy Filings
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Casinos, Gambling and Economic Development. Guest Editor: Michael Wenz
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 121–135, March 2014
How to Cite
Grote, K. R. and Matheson, V. A. (2014), The Impact of State Lotteries and Casinos on State Bankruptcy Filings. Growth and Change, 45: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/grow.12030
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!