Francis Markham is a research associate at the Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin, Australia. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Bruce Doran is a senior lecturer at the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. His email address is email@example.com. Martin Young is a senior lecturer at Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour, Australia. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors acknowledge the support of the Australian Research Council and the Community Benefit Fund of the Northern Territory (ARC Linkage Grant LP0990584) and thank Tourism Research Australia for their generous provision of the National Visitors Survey unit record file. The authors would also like to thank attendees at the Western Regional Science Association 2012 Annual Meeting, Kauai, USA and two anonymous reviewers for their critical feedback on previous versions of this manuscript.
The Spatial Extents of Casino Catchments in Australia
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Casinos, Gambling and Economic Development. Guest Editor: Michael Wenz
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 60–78, March 2014
How to Cite
Markham, F., Doran, B. and Young, M. (2014), The Spatial Extents of Casino Catchments in Australia. Growth and Change, 45: 60–78. doi: 10.1111/grow.12032
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0990584
- Community Benefit Fund of the Northern Territory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!