Andrés Leal is an economist in the Department of Economy and Employment, Government of Aragón, Plaza de los Sitios, 7, 3a planta, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain. His e-mail address is: email@example.com. Julio López-Laborda is a professor in the Departament of Public Economics, Universidad de Zaragoza, Gran Vía, 2, 50.005 Zaragoza, Spain. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fernando Rodrigo is a lecturer in the Departament of Public Economics, Universidad de Zaragoza, Gran Vía, 2, 50.005 Zaragoza, Spain. His e-mail address is: email@example.com. The authors wish to thank Silvia Guallar for her research assistance, Daniel Arribas, and the reviewers and editor of this special issue for their suggestions, and the Government of Aragon and the European Social Fund for financial help. Julio López-Laborda and Fernando Rodrigo gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (project ECO2012-37572) and the sponsorship of the Fundación Economía Aragonesa, FUNDEAR. A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the XVIII Encuentro de Economía Pública, held in Málaga on 3–4 February 2011.
The Inside and Outside Revenue Impact of Regional Gambling Taxes in Spain
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Casinos, Gambling and Economic Development. Guest Editor: Michael Wenz
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 79–97, March 2014
How to Cite
Leal, A., López-Laborda, J. and Rodrigo, F. (2014), The Inside and Outside Revenue Impact of Regional Gambling Taxes in Spain. Growth and Change, 45: 79–97. doi: 10.1111/grow.12033
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
- Government of Aragon
- European Social Fund
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-37572
- Fundación Economía Aragonesa, FUNDEAR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!