Michael Wenz is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics, Northeastern Illinois University, BBH 346-D, 5500 N. St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625, USA. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valuing Casinos as a Local Amenity
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Special Issue: Casinos, Gambling and Economic Development. Guest Editor: Michael Wenz
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 136–158, March 2014
How to Cite
Wenz, M. (2014), Valuing Casinos as a Local Amenity. Growth and Change, 45: 136–158. doi: 10.1111/grow.12036
JEL Codes: H7, J4, R1.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!