Hasan Engin Duran is an Assistant Professor of Economics at the City and Regional Planning Department, Izmir Institute of Technology, Izmir, Turkey. He obtained his PhD degree in Economics from Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy. His email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The author is heartily grateful to Prof. Stefano Magrini and Prof. Margherita Gerolimetto for their priceless help and supervision. Funding of research for this study has been provided by Ca' Foscari Univesity of Venice under the research project titled “Short-run dynamics of income disparities”.
Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 292–332, June 2014
How to Cite
Engin Duran, H. (2014), Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S. Growth and Change, 45: 292–332. doi: 10.1111/grow.12040
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
- Ca' Foscari Univesity of Venice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!