Deborah Leslie is Professor, Department of Geography, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 3G3. Her e-mail address is: email@example.com. Shauna Brail is Senior Lecturer, Urban Studies Program, Innis College, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1J5. Her e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mia Hunt is PhD Candidate, Department of Geography, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UK. Her e-mail address is: Maria.Hunt.email@example.com.
Crafting an Antidote to Fast Fashion: The Case of Toronto's Independent Fashion Design Sector
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 222–239, June 2014
How to Cite
Leslie, D., Brail, S. and Hunt, M. (2014), Crafting an Antidote to Fast Fashion: The Case of Toronto's Independent Fashion Design Sector. Growth and Change, 45: 222–239. doi: 10.1111/grow.12041
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!