Zachary Horváth is a Research Analyst at The Cadmus Group. Brian David Moore is a Research Assistant at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. Jonathan C. Rork is a Professor at the Department of Economics, Reed College, Portland, OR 97202, USA. His e-mail address is email@example.com. The authors are grateful for funding from the Miller/Mintz Summer Grant Program at Reed College. Views expressed should not be attributed to the Tax Policy Center or the Urban Institute, its board, or its funders.
Does Federal Aid to States Aid the States?
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 333–361, June 2014
How to Cite
Horváth, Z., Moore, B. D. and Rork, J. C. (2014), Does Federal Aid to States Aid the States?. Growth and Change, 45: 333–361. doi: 10.1111/grow.12046
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
- Miller/Mintz Summer Grant Program at Reed College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!