Anita A. Pena is an associate professor, Department of Economics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1771, USA. Her e-mail address is: Anita.Pena@colostate.edu. Sammy Zahran is an associate professor, Department of Economics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1771, USA. His email address is: email@example.com. Anthony Underwood is an assistant professor, Department of Economics, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stephan Weiler is a professor, Department of Economics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1771, USA. His e-mail address is: Stephan.Weiler@colostate.edu.
Effect of Natural Disasters on Local Nonprofit Activity
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 590–610, December 2014
How to Cite
Pena, A. A., Zahran, S., Underwood, A. and Weiler, S. (2014), Effect of Natural Disasters on Local Nonprofit Activity. Growth and Change, 45: 590–610. doi: 10.1111/grow.12056
JEL Codes: L31, Q54.
Portions of the data collected for this article are based on research supported in part by the U.S. National Science Foundation Grant No. CMS-0346673. The authors would like to thank the editor and referees for their comments. The findings and opinions reported are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by the funding organization or those who provided assistance with various aspects of the study.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS-0346673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!