David Freshwater is a Professor at the Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA and an Adjunct Professor at the Department of Geography, Memorial University, St. John's, NL, Canada. In 2009, he was Head of the Rural Policy Programme of the OECD. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raffaele Trapasso is an Administrator and Economist at the Regional Development Policy Directorate of the OECD, Paris, France. His e-mail address is: email@example.com. The first version of the paper was prepared for the North American Regional Science Council Meetings, Denver, CO, 10 & 13 November, 2010. Other versions of the paper have been presented at workshops at the OECD and at other locations. The useful comments of participants at these events are acknowledged. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.
The Disconnect Between Principles and Practice: Rural Policy Reviews of OECD Countries
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 477–498, December 2014
How to Cite
Freshwater, D. and Trapasso, R. (2014), The Disconnect Between Principles and Practice: Rural Policy Reviews of OECD Countries. Growth and Change, 45: 477–498. doi: 10.1111/grow.12059
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!