Davide Antonioli is an assistant professor at Department of Economics and Management, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Massimiliano Mazzanti is an associate professor at Department of Economics and Management, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy. His e-mail address is: email@example.com. Sandro Montresor is an associate professor at Department of Economic Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Paolo Pini is a full professor at Department of Economics and Management, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy. His e-mail address is: email@example.com. We are grateful to the CGIL-Reggio Emilia for its support in information and data gathering and we also acknowledge the financial support of the PRIN-MIUR—Competitiveness and levels of governance: knowledge and development of the new economy 2001–2003. Sandro Montresor acknowledges financial support by the Autonomous Province of Trento, as the sponsor of the OPENLOC research project. We are greatly indebted to the referees for their comments and suggestions that helped in a fundamental way to improve the work. We are solely responsible for any errors contained in the article.
Outsourcing and Firm Productivity in a Specific Local Production System: Evidence from Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 292–320, June 2015
How to Cite
Antonioli, D., Mazzanti, M., Montresor, S. and Pini, P. (2015), Outsourcing and Firm Productivity in a Specific Local Production System: Evidence from Reggio Emilia (Italy). Growth and Change, 46: 292–320. doi: 10.1111/grow.12070
Although the paper is the result of the joint effort of all the authors, the second section can be attributed to Sandro Montresor, the third section to Davide Antonioli, the fourth section to Davide Antonioli and Sandro Montresor, and the first and last sections to all the authors.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2012
- Autonomous Province of Trento
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!