Seasonal carbon dynamics and the effects of manure application on carbon budget of a managed grassland in a temperate, humid region in Japan
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Grassland Science
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 76–91, June 2014
How to Cite
Matsuura, S., Miyata, A., Mano, M., Hojito, M., Mori, A., Kano, S., Sasaki, H., Kohyama, K. and Hatano, R. (2014), Seasonal carbon dynamics and the effects of manure application on carbon budget of a managed grassland in a temperate, humid region in Japan. Grassland Science, 60: 76–91. doi: 10.1111/grs.12042
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Japan Racing Association
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!