Communicated by: Tadashi Yamamoto
cIAP1/2 negatively regulate RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis through the inhibition of NFATc1 expression
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Genes to Cells © 2012 by the Molecular Biology Society of Japan and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Genes to Cells
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 971–981, December 2012
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, N., Yokota, M., Taguchi, Y., Gohda, J. and Inoue, J.-i. (2012), cIAP1/2 negatively regulate RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis through the inhibition of NFATc1 expression. Genes to Cells, 17: 971–981. doi: 10.1111/gtc.12012
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
- Young Scientists B
- Japan Initiative for Global Research Network on Infectious Diseases
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Takada Science Foundation
- Fugaku Trust for Medicinal Research
Figure S1 cIAP1 did not bind to NFATc1.
Figure S2 MEBS suppressed RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.