‘Super-eruptions’ and silicic volcanism from the Yellowstone volcanic field
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 133–137, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Ellis, B. S. and Mark, D. F. (2013), ‘Super-eruptions’ and silicic volcanism from the Yellowstone volcanic field. Geology Today, 29: 133–137. doi: 10.1111/gto.12014
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!