Periglacial evidence for a 1.91–1.89 Ga old glacial period at low latitude, Central Sweden
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 218–221, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kuipers, G., Beunk, F. F. and van der Wateren, F. M. (2013), Periglacial evidence for a 1.91–1.89 Ga old glacial period at low latitude, Central Sweden. Geology Today, 29: 218–221. doi: 10.1111/gto.12027
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!