Victoria erupts: the Newer Volcanics Province of south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 105–109, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Boyce, J., Nicholls, I., Keays, R. and Hayman, P. (2014), Victoria erupts: the Newer Volcanics Province of south-eastern Australia. Geology Today, 30: 105–109. doi: 10.1111/gto.12054
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!