‘Heroes and Matriarchs’: Working-Class Femininities, Violence and Door Supervision Work
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 664–677, November 2013
How to Cite
Rickett, B. and Roman, A. (2013), ‘Heroes and Matriarchs’: Working-Class Femininities, Violence and Door Supervision Work. Gender, Work & Organization, 20: 664–677. doi: 10.1111/gwao.12002
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!