Women and Top Leadership Positions: Towards an Institutional Analysis
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 91–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Cook, A. and Glass, C. (2014), Women and Top Leadership Positions: Towards an Institutional Analysis. Gender, Work & Organization, 21: 91–103. doi: 10.1111/gwao.12018
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!