Currently at Department of Civil, Geological and Mining Engineering, École Polytechnique, Montreal, C.P. 6079 succ. Centre-ville, Montréal, Québec, QC Canada H3C 3A7.
Comparing Discrete Fracture and Continuum Models to Predict Contaminant Transport in Fractured Porous Media
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013, National Groundwater Association
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 84–95, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Blessent, D., Jørgensen, P. R. and Therrien, R. (2014), Comparing Discrete Fracture and Continuum Models to Predict Contaminant Transport in Fractured Porous Media. Groundwater, 52: 84–95. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12032
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!