Derivative-Assisted Classification of Fractured Zones Crossing a Deep Borehole
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 145–155, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ji, S.-H., Lee, D. H., Yeo, I. W., Park, K.-W. and Koh, Y.-K. (2014), Derivative-Assisted Classification of Fractured Zones Crossing a Deep Borehole. Groundwater, 52: 145–155. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12035
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2012
- The GAIA Project. Grant Number: 173-092-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!