Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of the Environment.
Effects of Unconventional Gas Development on Groundwater: A Call for Total Dissolved Gas Pressure Field Measurements
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 480–482, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Roy, J.W. and Ryan, M.C. (2013), Effects of Unconventional Gas Development on Groundwater: A Call for Total Dissolved Gas Pressure Field Measurements. Groundwater, 51: 480–482. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12065
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!