Groundwater Protection and Unconventional Gas Extraction: The Critical Need for Field-Based Hydrogeological Research
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 488–510, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, R.E., Gorody, A.W., Mayer, B., Roy, J.W., Ryan, M.C. and Van Stempvoort, D.R. (2013), Groundwater Protection and Unconventional Gas Extraction: The Critical Need for Field-Based Hydrogeological Research. Groundwater, 51: 488–510. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12074
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!