A Stream-Based Methane Monitoring Approach for Evaluating Groundwater Impacts Associated with Unconventional Gas Development
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 511–524, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Heilweil, V. M., Stolp, B. J., Kimball, B. A., Susong, D. D., Marston, T. M. and Gardner, P. M. (2013), A Stream-Based Methane Monitoring Approach for Evaluating Groundwater Impacts Associated with Unconventional Gas Development. Groundwater, 51: 511–524. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12079
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
Vol. 51, Issue 5, 809, Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!