Focused Groundwater Controlled Feedbacks into the Hyporheic Zone During Baseflow Recession
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014, National Ground Water Association
How to Cite
Malzone, J. M. and Lowry, C. S. (2014), Focused Groundwater Controlled Feedbacks into the Hyporheic Zone During Baseflow Recession. Groundwater. doi: 10.1111/gwat.12186
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- ERIE-IGERT. Grant Number: #0654305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!