Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Arsenic Remediation Field Study Using a Sulfate Reduction and Zero-Valent Iron PRB
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 85–94, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Beaulieu, B. and Ramirez, R. E. (2013), Arsenic Remediation Field Study Using a Sulfate Reduction and Zero-Valent Iron PRB. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 85–94. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12007
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!