T.E. McHugh, Ph.D., D.A.B.T., corresponding author, is at GSI Environmental Inc., 2211 Norfolk, Suite 1000, Houston TX 77098; 713-522-6300; email@example.com.
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Influence of Shallow Geology on Volatile Organic Chemical Attenuation from Groundwater to Deep Soil Gas
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 92–100, Summer 2013
How to Cite
McHugh, T. E., Beckley, L. and Bailey, D. (2013), Influence of Shallow Geology on Volatile Organic Chemical Attenuation from Groundwater to Deep Soil Gas. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 92–100. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12013
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!