G. Lemming, Ph.D., corresponding author, is a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Environmental Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark; email@example.com
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Optimizing the Environmental Performance of In Situ Thermal Remediation Technologies Using Life Cycle Assessment
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 38–51, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Lemming, G., Nielsen, S. G., Weber, K., Heron, G., Baker, R. S., Falkenberg, J. A., Terkelsen, M., Jensen, C. B. and Bjerg, P. L. (2013), Optimizing the Environmental Performance of In Situ Thermal Remediation Technologies Using Life Cycle Assessment. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 38–51. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12014
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!