Elizabeth Butler, Ph.D., corresponding author, is a professor at the School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019; email@example.com
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Transformation of Trichloroethylene to Predominantly Non-Regulated Products under Stimulated Sulfate Reducing Conditions
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 52–60, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Butler, E. C., Chen, L. and Darlington, R. (2013), Transformation of Trichloroethylene to Predominantly Non-Regulated Products under Stimulated Sulfate Reducing Conditions. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12015
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!