D. Pedretti, corresponding author, is a postdoc researcher at the Department of Geotechnical Engineering and Geosciences, Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya UPC-BarcelonaTech, E-08034 Barcelona, Spain and Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra “A. Desio,” Universita degli Studi di Milano, I-20133, Milano, Italy; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
A Revised Conceptual Model to Reproduce the Distribution of Chlorinated Solvents in the Rho Aquifer (Italy)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 69–77, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Pedretti, D., Masetti, M., Beretta, G. P. and Vitiello, M. (2013), A Revised Conceptual Model to Reproduce the Distribution of Chlorinated Solvents in the Rho Aquifer (Italy). Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12017
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!