T. Compernolle, Dr., corresponding author, is at Centre for Environmental Sciences, Hasselt University, Agoralaan, Building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
The Value of Groundwater Modeling to Support a Pump and Treat Design
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 111–118, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Compernolle, T., Van Passel, S. and Lebbe, L. (2013), The Value of Groundwater Modeling to Support a Pump and Treat Design. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 111–118. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12018
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!