T. Compernolle, Dr., corresponding author, is at Centre for Environmental Sciences, Hasselt University, Agoralaan, Building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
The Value of Groundwater Modeling to Support a Pump and Treat Design
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 111–118, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Compernolle, T., Van Passel, S. and Lebbe, L. (2013), The Value of Groundwater Modeling to Support a Pump and Treat Design. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 111–118. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12018
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!