Dariusz W. Chlebica, corresponding author, conducted this study as part of the requirements for his M.S. degree in the Center for Integrative Geosciences at the University of Connecticut, 354 Mansfield Road U-1045, Storrs, CT 06269–4087. He holds a B.S. degree in Chemistry and Geography from Worcester State College. He can be reached at Geosyntec Consultants Inc., 289 Great Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720; firstname.lastname@example.org
Altering Dissolved Oxygen to Determine Flow Conditions in Fractured Bedrock Wells
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 100–107, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Chlebica, D. W. and Robbins, G. A. (2013), Altering Dissolved Oxygen to Determine Flow Conditions in Fractured Bedrock Wells. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12019
Gary A. Robbins is a Professor of Geology in the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment at the University of Connecticut, 1376 Storrs Road, Storrs, CT 06269–4087. (860) 486–2448; fax (860) 486–5408; email@example.com. He holds a Ph.D. degree from Texas A& M University, a M.S. degree from Brown University, and a B.S. degree from Brooklyn College. He specializes in hydrogeology and education through simulation.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!