E. Levanon, corresponding author, is with the Institute of Earth Sciences, Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Geological Survey of Israel (GSI), Jerusalem, Israel; email@example.com
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Reliable Monitoring of the Transition Zone Between Fresh and Saline Waters in Coastal Aquifers
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 101–110, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Levanon, E., Yechieli, Y., Shalev, E., Friedman, V. and Gvirtzman, H. (2013), Reliable Monitoring of the Transition Zone Between Fresh and Saline Waters in Coastal Aquifers. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12020
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!