Kelly G. Pennell, PhD, corresponding author, is an assistant professor at University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 (effective August 2013, she will be an assistant professor at the University of Kentucky, Department of Civil Engineering, Lexington, KY 40508); email@example.com
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Sewer Gas: An Indoor Air Source of PCE to Consider During Vapor Intrusion Investigations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 119–126, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Pennell, K. G., Scammell, M. K., McClean, M. D., Ames, J., Weldon, B., Friguglietti, L., Suuberg, E. M., Shen, R., Indeglia, P. A. and Heiger-Bernays, W. J. (2013), Sewer Gas: An Indoor Air Source of PCE to Consider During Vapor Intrusion Investigations. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 119–126. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12021
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!