Kelly G. Pennell, PhD, corresponding author, is an assistant professor at University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 (effective August 2013, she will be an assistant professor at the University of Kentucky, Department of Civil Engineering, Lexington, KY 40508); firstname.lastname@example.org
Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Sewer Gas: An Indoor Air Source of PCE to Consider During Vapor Intrusion Investigations
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 119–126, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Pennell, K. G., Scammell, M. K., McClean, M. D., Ames, J., Weldon, B., Friguglietti, L., Suuberg, E. M., Shen, R., Indeglia, P. A. and Heiger-Bernays, W. J. (2013), Sewer Gas: An Indoor Air Source of PCE to Consider During Vapor Intrusion Investigations. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 119–126. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12021
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!