Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Removal of PCE DNAPL from Tight Clays Using In Situ Thermal Desorption
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 31–43, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Heron, G., Lachance, J. and Baker, R. (2013), Removal of PCE DNAPL from Tight Clays Using In Situ Thermal Desorption. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 31–43. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12028
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!