Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Using DNA-Stable Isotope Probing to Identify MTBE- and TBA-Degrading Microorganisms in Contaminated Groundwater
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 57–68, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Key, K. C., Sublette, K. L., Duncan, K., Mackay, D. M., Scow, K. M. and Ogles, D. (2013), Using DNA-Stable Isotope Probing to Identify MTBE- and TBA-Degrading Microorganisms in Contaminated Groundwater. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 57–68. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12031
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!