Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Assessing BTEX Biodegradation Potential at a Refinery Using Molecular Biological Tools
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 35–48, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Key, K. C., Sublette, K. L., Johannes, T. W., Ogles, D., Baldwin, B. and Biernacki, A. (2014), Assessing BTEX Biodegradation Potential at a Refinery Using Molecular Biological Tools. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 34: 35–48. doi: 10.1111/gwmr.12037
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!