Consensus recommendations for the use of FEIBA® in haemophilia A patients with inhibitors undergoing elective orthopaedic and non-orthopaedic surgery
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 294–303, March 2013
How to Cite
Rangarajan, S., Austin, S., Goddard, N. J., Négrier, C., Rodriguez-Merchan, E. C., Stephensen, D. and Yee, T. T. (2013), Consensus recommendations for the use of FEIBA® in haemophilia A patients with inhibitors undergoing elective orthopaedic and non-orthopaedic surgery. Haemophilia, 19: 294–303. doi: 10.1111/hae.12028
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.