The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Original Article Musculoskeletal
Prevalence of clinical hip abnormalities in haemophilia A and B: an analysis of the UDC database
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 426–431, May 2013
How to Cite
Kelly, D., C. Zhang, Q., M. Soucie, J., Manco-Johnson, M., DiMichele, D. and the Joint Outcome Subcommittee of the Coordinating Committee for the Universal Data Collection Database and the Hemophilia Treatment Center Network Investigators (2013), Prevalence of clinical hip abnormalities in haemophilia A and B: an analysis of the UDC database. Haemophilia, 19: 426–431. doi: 10.1111/hae.12073
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.