Letter to the Editor
Port-A-Cath infection causes inhibitor recurrence after initial successful ITI
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages e174–e175, May 2013
How to Cite
Grangl, G., Gallistl, S., Leschnik, B. and Muntean, W. (2013), Port-A-Cath infection causes inhibitor recurrence after initial successful ITI. Haemophilia, 19: e174–e175. doi: 10.1111/hae.12103
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.