Original Article Musculoskeletal
The effects of repetitive haemarthrosis on postural balance in children with haemophilia
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages e212–e217, July 2013
How to Cite
Souza, F. M. B., McLaughlin, P., Pereira, R. P., Minuque, N. P., Mello, M. H. M., Siqueira, C., Villaça, P. and Tanaka, C. (2013), The effects of repetitive haemarthrosis on postural balance in children with haemophilia. Haemophilia, 19: e212–e217. doi: 10.1111/hae.12106
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.