Awarded among the three best poster presentations at the 5th Annual Congress of the European Association for Hemophilia and Allied Disorders (EAHAD) Rome, Italy from February 22nd to 24th 2012 and published as abstract in Haemophilia 2012 vol 18 (suppl. 1); abstract 52
Original Article Musculoskeletal
Magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound evaluation of “healthy” joints in young subjects with severe haemophilia A
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages e167–e173, May 2013
How to Cite
Di Minno, M. N. D., Iervolino, S., Soscia, E., Tosetto, A., Coppola, A., Schiavulli, M., Marrone, E., Ruosi, C., Salvatore, M. and Di Minno, G. (2013), Magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound evaluation of “healthy” joints in young subjects with severe haemophilia A. Haemophilia, 19: e167–e173. doi: 10.1111/hae.12107
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.