Original Article von Willebrand disease
Variability in platelet- and collagen-binding defects in type 2M von Willebrand disease
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 590–594, July 2013
How to Cite
Larsen, D. M., Haberichter, S. L., Gill, J. C., Shapiro, A. D. and Flood, V. H. (2013), Variability in platelet- and collagen-binding defects in type 2M von Willebrand disease. Haemophilia, 19: 590–594. doi: 10.1111/hae.12117
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL102260, HL081588
- Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.